We are excited to announce that we now have a Family Pre-Check Station to make Sunday morning check-in even easier!
This station is located in the front lobby.Below are step-by-step instructions on how you can take advantage of this convenient system each week.
STEP 1: Download the Church Center App
The Church Center App is an extension of our church management database. This app allows you to browse our website, sign up for events, and utilize Family Pre-Check to check your child in for Grace Kids before ever stepping in the doors!
STEP 2: Select GRACE CHAPEL as your church
- Open the Church Center App and click the “Get Started” button
- Select the option to “Use My Location” for your church
- Type “Grace Chapel” in the name field
- Hit “Search” and select the Grace Chapel campus icon from the list
- Then select “This Is My Church”
STEP 3: Create or Login To Your Planning Center Account
- Enter your mobile phone number
- You will be texted a 6-digit login code to your mobile phone
- Enter that 6-digit login code to the Church Center App
- If you already have a Planning Center login, you will be given the option to select that user profile.
- If you are new to Planning Center, this will be where you will create a profile.
- The Church Center App will remember your login information.
This Sunday, open the Church Center App and click on the Check-In tab. You can then select our Grace Kids services and which family members you are wanting to check-in. Our system will automatically place your child in the right classroom based on grade & age.IMPORTANT NOTE: Family Pre-Check is available on SUNDAY MORNINGS only. You cannot check-in prior to Sunday.
After selecting the family members to check-in, select “Next”. You will then receive a QR code that will be available until after you physically check-in your child on campus.
When you arrive on campus, you can go directly to the Family Pre-Check Station, scan your QR code, get your tags, and head to class – a completely touchless process!
This will print your child’s check-in tag, the security label to securely check-out your child after service, and a bag/item tag if needed.