This event will be fun for the whole family!
There will be food, carnival-style games, glow-in-the-dark, Nerf battles, face painting, and so much more! We will end the event with Trunk-or-Treating. Families and kids are encouraged to come in costume (nothing scary, please). If you would like to volunteer, donate candy, or provide a trunk, please click on the link.
There are multiple ways to help with this event:
We are looking for volunteers to help with food prep/distribution and games at the event on Friday, October 29th.
2. Trunks (For Trunk Or Treat)
- Trunks should be decorated with a theme that is appropriate for small children and toddlers. Nothing scary, please.
- Trunks need to be parked and ready by 7:00 pm on the day of the event. (Trunk-or-Treating will begin at 7:30 pm)
- There will be parking spots saved for Trunk-or-Treat cars.
- Bring your own prizes or candy to pass out. If this prevents you from participating, please let our Grace Kids staff know. We are happy to provide the candy.
- Prizes will be awarded for the top two trunks. (Decided by voters)
3. Donate Candy
Candy must be pre-packaged, fun-size packages, no homemade treats. Suggested candy options: Kirkland Funhouse Mix or Chocolate from Costco or Caramel Apple Pops, but any prepackaged candy of your choice is gratefully accepted.
If you would like more information about volunteering, providing a trunk, or donating candy, please register!